Monday, March 9, 2015

3/2/15

Querida Familia,

Well, it seems to me that I forgot to tell you that we have transfers this week... So due to transfers on the 3rd of March we will be having P-day on the 2nd of March (today). So now that I told you, this week has been pretty good. The sisters in our ward had a baptism on Saturday and we were able to get an investigator to that! The investigator we took is really awesome! His name is F and he really likes the Book of Mormon and knows it is true and knows the church is true! He would get baptized, but his wife is DIE HARD Catholic and she doesn't want him to change religions! We haven't been able to talk to her at all to address her concerns, she pretty much avoids us whenever we go... But we are praying for her heart to be softened even if its just to the point that she lets her husband get baptized. Anyway, I am sorry I forgot to tell you all it was transfers, but I hope all is well! Every thing here is going well! How are you all doing with your reading and temple attendance??? I hope you are making an effort to read daily and go to the temple weekly! I know it will help with any problem or issue, or even to help you feel a little bit of peace! Anyway, I love you all!

Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment