Thursday, February 19, 2015

1/27/15

Querida Familia,

This week has been pretty good, We did not get to teach as many lessons as we were hoping, but this week is looking better! I did however get to meet some more ward members, so that was good! The people hear feed us really well, on Friday we had three meals and we were already way overstuffed by the time we got to the third. One of them though was, because our Mission President took the whole zone to Cici's Pizza, which is a pizza buffet. But he came and we had a little zone training, and he implemented a Pilot Program based on the video about sharing the BoM that I sent in an e-mail a few weeks ago. So we have been contacting and knocking with the BoM a lot. It has brought quite a bit of success. We have gotten a lot of return appointments, so hopefully those will go through this week! That's pretty cool that Kevin got his mission call! When does he repot to the MTC? Anyway, I find that as I come closer to the end of my mission, I have a stronger desire to press forward and finish strong! I forgot to include it last week, but my companion's name is Elder Hurtado. He is from Zacatecas, Mexico. He is a native speaker, so that is really helpful! Dad, yes he is the District Leader. Anyway, that is about it. I will send Pictures! I love you all!

Elder Lee

District Photo: Elder Myers,Sister Johnson & Wilkinson, Elder Lee, Sister McKendrick, Elder Kozub, Sister Carte, and Elder Barney.

Elder Lee and Hno. Monterrubio

Branch Members from Tome

Elder Lee and Eric

Los Gordos

Elder Lee, Edmundo, and Melody

Elder Lee and the Diaz Family

Elder Lee and Mariela, Juanita, and Estrellita

Elder Lee and Elder Kozub

Elder Lee and the Silva Family

Elder Lee and Elder Hurtado

No comments:

Post a Comment