Thursday, February 19, 2015

2/10/15

Querida Familia,

This week has been pretty good! We were able to take our bishop with us on some visits and this week they are doing visits as Ward Leadership so they invited us to go with them, so that is pretty awesome. And I think they are going to try to do that regularly!  We are still putting out a lot of efforts to finding new investigators! We have a lot of potentials, but we are having struggles trying to contact them or have them keep appointments, so we are working on that a little more this week! Dad, its funny you should bring up having good studies, because just yesterday I set a goal for myself to have more focused and more productive studies, especially as I come to end of my mission, because it is easy to go throughout your studies without a purpose and you lose a lot of precious time to learn and study for specific people and specific purposes! Anyway, thats about it for me! I hope all is going well! I love you all!

Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment